Paladin offers a wide range of professional services to assist clients in getting the most benefit from using Panoramic technology. Below is the list of services and a brief description of each service.
Services fall into 4 categories
Program consulting services
Program consulting services are designed to help clients define and structure programs to meet their business challenge through effective application of a technology. The Paladin team includes specialists with the industry specific expertise, and relationships necessary to provide this support and identify the best possible solution.
Implementation services provide assistance, where needed, to get Panoramic technology operational for a client’s organization. The services needed vary based on client specific needs.
Subscription services are designed to deliver ongoing product support, new product releases and hosting services to meet a client’s current and future business needs.
Additional services include a variety services necessary to ensure the ongoing success of a product implementation. Those services, may include configuration services, client specific enhancements, integration services or training. Paladin works closely with the client to the need and delivery of additional services.
- Project Management – A project manager is assigned as a single point of contact (SPOC) to plan, manage and execute the implementation project from initiation through completion.
- Needs Assessment – A needs assessment may be performed to define and document the project scope and detailed requirements. The project plans are updated and reviewed with the client team to ensure a common understanding of deliverables, timeframes and costs.
- Product Installation Services – Installation services include product setup in the cloud hosting environment specific to the client’s needs. For large deployments product implementation services may involve establishing the hosting environment at client designated facilities.
- Configuration Services – Implementation specialists take the information defined during a needs assessment and configure the product to meet the organization’s business requirements.
- Client Specific Enhancements– Paladin may perform enhancements to the product needed to meet a client’s business requirements. These may include customized reports, building custom features, creating data replication solutions, etc.
- Product Integration Services – This service involves building connectors or other types of interfaces with other products or systems to meet client specific data needs.
- Data Migration Services – Data migration services involves importing client specific data into our product. This may involve real-time Application Program Interfaces (APIs), connectors to other systems, one-time batch load utilities or even manual data entry services
- Training Services – Paladin’s training specialists develop training plans for all stakeholders and deliver the training according to the plan. Plans may include classroom training and open labs, webinars on specific topics, and facilitated open forums where the user community shares best practices.
- Go-Live Support – When the product is made available to the user community for business use (Go-Live), the client may desire a greater level of support to ensure the organization gets up and running smoothly. Standard support is included with the annual subscription.
- Service Desk (Level 1) – This level of support handles ‘how to’ and general questions. Level 1 support personnel facilitate the primary interaction with the user community and ensures a request for service is tracked from conception to resolution. Issues that cannot be addressed immediately are passed on to Level 2 support.
- Technical Support (Levels 2 & 3) – Levels 2 & 3 support technicians interact with the user community to resolve more complex questions, issues or requests for service.
- Product Maintenance – Maintenance includes the services necessary to keep the product running optimally for the client. It includes application and database maintenance (minor enhancements, patches, hot fixes, tuning, monitoring, and capacity planning), documentation as well as managing the cloud hosting environments (servers, storage, network, backups and technical environments).
- New Product Releases – A team of product developers build new capabilities into the product based on feedback from the user community and industry trends.
- Hosting Services – includes the infrastructure to host the product in the cloud making it available to the user community.