Webinar: See how Transportation Agencies in Washington are bringing visibility to the need for investment in infrastructure
See how Transportation Agencies in Washington are bringing visibility to the need for investment in infrastructure
Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT (2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST)
Jeff Pavey will discuss how Washington State uses Panoramic cloud-based technology to assess and communicate the need for future investment in statewide transportation infrastructure. The statewide initiative, called Forward Washington, started off as a pilot project and is now setting a new standard for bringing visibility to the growing need to invest is the transportation infrastructure.
- How Washington State uses Panoramic to assess the statewide transportation infrastructure need
- How the Washington State Legislature accesses statewide transportation project information to assist budgeting discussions
- How Panoramic can be easily applied to track and share information unique to any agency, region or state
- How cloud based tools can save valuable time and money
- How the Forward Washington tool benefits different users including RTPO staff, agency managers and state law makers
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for transportation professionals including planners; agency directors and senior managers; agency government affairs directors; government outreach staff; elected officials; and legislative staff.