Webinar: Forward Washington: A new way to monitor progress and communicate statewide transportation project priorities
Forward Washington: A new way to monitor progress and communicate statewide transportation project priorities
Thursday, February 14, 2013, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Jeff Pavey will discuss how Washington State uses Panoramic cloud-based technology to assess and communicate the need for future investment in statewide transportation infrastructure. The statewide initiative, called Forward Washington, is a pilot project that started off as a request from the State Legislature to Regional Transportation Planning Organizations (RTPOs) to identify priority projects around the state.
What You Will Learn
- How Washington State uses Panoramic to assess the statewide transportation infrastructure need
- How the Washington State Legislature accesses statewide transportation project information to assist budgeting discussions
- How Panoramic can be easily applied to track and share information unique to any agency, region or state
- How cloud based tools can save valuable time and money
- How the Forward Washington tool benefits different users including RTPO staff, agency managers and state law makers
Who Should Attend
This webinar is for transportation professionals including planners; agency directors and senior managers; agency government affairs directors; government outreach staff; elected officials; and legislative staff.